Thursday, June 14, 2012

2012-2013 School Year Goal

During my last week off from school, I have been thinking about some goals I would like to set for myself this school year.  I have so enjoyed spending hours minutes on Pinterest and gaining insight from fellow teachers.  {Did I mention that I am being stalked by Karen Sue...I feel that I have made it!}  I have been inspired to spend time getting at least one blog post onto this blog a week!  Having my iPhone Blogger app should make this easy.  I believe that this process will help me focus on why I am doing certain things in my classroom.  Initially, I'll be posting some organizational information as I prepare my classroom, but I'm hoping that I'll move on to some amazing application or creation of lessons as we explore the new land of Common Core! 
Stay tuned! 
{I'll be spending the next few weeks figuring out how to purty up my page, starting with a blog signature, topical index, and creating a new banner at the top.  If you have any knowledge and can help me out, please leave a message below!}

No comments:

Post a Comment