It's assessment time in fourth grade! I usually despise this week and all it holds for everyone in the school building, but this year I'm excited to see how the addition of The CAFE has helped my students build the stamina that it takes to perform their best on the test!
Be ready for some upcoming changes to the blog with a lot of updates to pictures. This time of year, I can't do anything during testing but walk around the room and think about changes I would like to make for the following school year! I already have some changes in the mix, and really want to work on de-cluttering the mess in my room! (I know, most people who visit don't think it's messy, but I see all the ugly stacks that don't add to the instruction going on in my room!)
I've already planned on changing CAFE to CRAFT, thanks to Kristen at Ladybug Teacher Files! All bulletin board backgrounds have been replaced with solid black fabric. I can't wait to show everyone (I know I'm really just showing the one follower that I have...)the amazing results!
Right now, I'm working on changing the book box labels to match the polk-a-dot theme I have going on. I also want to change up the labels for the Literacy Boxes my students use as they are beginning to peel off.
Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment