Saturday, January 28, 2012

Idea!

I may be a complete dork {hold back your comments}, but I do so much reading with all my graduate work and school information. I have such a hard time keeping everything straight! Often, I'll be writing a discussion post that requires a reference citation, but I am at a loss for where that snippet of information has come from.
So, today, after my wildly crazy morning watching four-year-olds tackle their way across the basketball court {yes, you read that right!} I started in on my Reading Teacher Journals. I tabbed each article with a code word to help me see the topics in each journal. {I'm too anal to tear my journals apart...you never know when you may need them all nice and tidy!}.

These are my journals with the tab work from today!
An up close shot of the tabs and the subjects available within each journal.  There are a wide range of topics.
As you can see, this might prove to be beneficial! I can take these and file them into my brand new navy blue file drawers {see previous post}!

No comments:

Post a Comment